Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Drapes
The adhesive is coated on one side of a carrier. The other side of the carrier is generally coated with silicone to enable the tape to unwind easily. Selfwound constructions are available with foam and nonwoven carriers.
Negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) is a therapeutic technique using a vacuum dressing to promote healing in acute or chronic wounds. For many years, Avery Dennison Medical has been providing the market with Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) drapes, and they have come to be known as the recognized standard of care.
Intuitive Application System
- Drapes are designed so that they can be cut in any direction and still be easily applied using the system of handling bars and support film.
Helps Enable Optimal Seal
- Drapes are highly conformable
- Excellent adhesion performance
High Quality Material
- Drapes are skin-friendly, breathable, waterproof and provide a bacterial barrier.
- Drapes have a flat appearance and are transparent, with no gloss.