Device is available under EUA per FDA Guidance Enforcement Policy for Face Masks and Respirators During the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Public Health Emergency (May 2020).
Global Safety First, LLC. NIOSH Approval# TC-84A-8133
Avery Dennison Medical has partnered with Global Safety First (GSF) to help bring an innovative mask technology to the healthcare market. The NIOSH-Certified Strapless N95 face masks use a special air-purifying filter media and a hypoallergenic medical adhesive at the perimeter of the mask to filter more than 95% of particles. The mask utilizes a strapless innovative design that provides a complete perimeter seal with security and protection.
NIOSH-Certified Strapless N95 face masks offer:
- Security and Protection: Forms an air-tight seal while allowing filtration during inhalation and exhalation
- Innovative Design: Self-adhesive material eliminates tight elastic straps and ties that put pressure on the face or get caught in hair
- Breathability: Made with electrostatic particle filtration properties that make the masks more breathable
- Gentle Comfort: Skin-friendly adhesive that adheres gently to the face
- Medical grade materials and adhesive
- NIOSH N95 Certified
- Historical ASTM reports available upon request
- Avery Dennison Medical is pursuing FDA 510k clearance for the Strapless N95 mask
May help provide protection where the following are present:
- Smoke particles
- Hazardous particles