The future of wound care is clear.
Avery Dennison Medical's Thin Absorbent Skin Adhesive™ (TASA™) is a technology that combines the absorbency of hydrocolloid adhesives with the holding power, transparency, and thinness of acrylics. TASA dressings contain a smooth, low-friction polyurethane top film that remains clear even in the presence of moisture.
Management of light to moderately exuding wounds including:
- Pressure ulcers
- Partial thickness wounds
- Minor wounds
- Protection of clean surgical incisions
- Skin graft donor sites
- Superficial skin wounds
- And as a secondary dressing on full thickness wounds
- Easy to apply
- Remains clear even as it absorbs fluid
- Enables complete site visualization
- Thin, flexible material
- Conforms to the wound bed
- Absorption comparable to hydrocolloid
- Atraumatic removal
- Fewer dressing changes
TASA™ dressings are available in a variety of sizes.
- 5 x 5 cm (2 x 2 inches)
- 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 inches)
- 15 x 15 cm (6 x 6 inches)
- 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 inches)